Recruiting For Less – Our downtown Toronto software development client is seeking a self-motivated, highly efficient, and energetic SAAS experienced B2B Sales Rep, for their newly released Mobile Inspection Software Solution for the Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Construction and Utilities sectors. This is a true hunter role. You will be reaching out to prospects throughout North America and Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly quotas
• Develop, identify and close new leads
• Maintain a pro-active selling approach, including face-to-face cold calling as well as telephone cold calling
• Attend industry events, both locally and nationally
• Provide quality customer service and follow up post-sale
• Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities
• Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to keep abreast of changes in the market
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Negotiate with various level of management
• “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of business
• Strong technological acumen
• BS/BA preferred
• 3+ years SAAS B2B selling experience with demonstrated success
• Prior experience in any of the following industries is a plus: Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Construction and Utilities sectors.
• PC & mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches
• Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
• Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual
Salary: 55k – 65k base + commission (reasonable expectation of $150k+ all in), benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Job ref# KO180503.