Recruiting For Less – Our client powers cutting-edge SEO and SEM for small-to-mid-sized businesses. They specialize in several channels, local, national, and e-commerce, helping clients around the globe to increase their revenues and have built a reputation for being an authority in Search Engine Marketing.
Role and responsibilities
Manage day-to-day campaign activity, conduct client review calls, provide reports, and additional deliverables (site audit, competitive/technical/backlink analysis, keyword/link growth strategy, etc.).
• Think beyond tactical SEO execution to deliver high-level strategic recommendations for custom-tailored, best-in-class SEO for each client
• Educate clients on best practices and overall education of SEO
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of efforts, measuring actual results against desired outcomes
• Work with cross-functional teams to plan, implement and improve account performance aligned with client goals and initiatives
• Help clients establish organic search KPIs that matter to their unique business goals and provide actionable reports to help them reach these goals
• Complete quarterly “Rocks”
• Delegate to, assist, and train SEO specialists, interns
• Drive innovation and implement testing strategies to continually uncover opportunities for optimization, enhance learning, and improve performance
• Find opportunities to improve the team, the company, our processes, and take initiative to make them happen. Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude, unafraid to challenge the status quo.
• Client facing experience at an agency
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance and IT teams, in a clear and understanding way.
• 3+ years of experience in SEO executing organic search campaigns
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles including page elements, CMS and server related issues.
• Strong experience with industry standard tools such as BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, MOZ, Majestic, GSC, GA, DeepCrawl, and plenty more.
• Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload.
• Have a firm understanding of how marketing channel strategies work together, including paid search, social media, and email marketing.
• Experience developing, managing, executing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands and ecommerce websites
• Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (Panda, Penguin, Pigeon, Maccabees, etc.)
• Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone
• Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
• Competitive compensation package available commensurate with experience.
• 100% Company Paid Healthcare
• Dental & Vision Packages Available
• Fun Environment and a great atmosphere.
• Snacks, Drinks & Regular Team Lunches
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in US without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #SBSEOANLYST181018.