Our Florida based client is a commercial security integration firm offering Integrated Systems, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video Solutions, Visitor Management and other services across a variety of industries. They are seeking self-motivated, highly efficient, and energetic B2B Sales Reps in Columbus, Dayton, Phoenix and Philadelphia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly quotas
- Develop, identify and close new leads
- Maintain a pro-active selling approach, including face-to-face cold calling as well as telephone cold calling
- Attend industry & networking events.
- Provide quality customer service and follow up post-sale
- Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities
- Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to keep abreast of changes in the market
- Contribute to research efforts in new products
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Negotiate with various level of management
- “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of business
- Strong technological acumen
- BS/BA preferred
- 2+ years B2B selling experience with demonstrated success
- Prior experience in any of the following verticals is a plus: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Government a d Physical Infrastructure.
- PC & mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches
- Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
- Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual
- 40 – 45k base plus 5% commission, benefits, vacation.
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# S118026.