• Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers and other trade outlets
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Desired Experience/Skills and Qualification:
• 5-7 years working as a Sales rep in a fuel company
• Proficient in reviewing contracts and compliance documents
• Management skills – Time management, Project management, Territorial management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Customer Service, Negotiation
• Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals
• Closing Skills
Compensation – Base to 35k plus Commission (expected total comp 100k+), Medical & 401k