Recruiting For Less – Our Nashua based client is an award-winning residential and commercial technology integration firm. Their work graces over 2.5 million square feet of some of the finest homes, offices and public buildings throughout the Northeast, all along the Eastern Seaboard down to Florida and in the Caribbean. Their system design and products include AV Systems, Lighting Control, Computer Networking, Structured Wiring, Distributed Audio Systems, Phone Systems, HVAC Integration, Shades, as well as intuitive Control Systems.
They are looking for a Sales Coordinator to work closely with the CEO and compile sales presentations and contracts.
Work Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Construct and maintain Excel spreadsheets for estimating projects
• Generate and maintain a bill of materials for all projects.
• Administrative role of tracking status of contracts.
• Auditing contracts to shipped Bill of Materials.
• Create and maintain project documentation including client contracts and change orders
• Compile wiring diagrams and schematics to meet the needs and intent of systems
designs, submittals and customer contracts.
• Facilitate 2D and 3D presentation of contracts to clients.
• Travel to and from the project in company vehicles, unless otherwise set up.
• Some project sites will require travel and over-night trips.
• Post-secondary training
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Attention to detail
• This position requires the ability to work with others and develop a professional attitude within the team.
• Overall desire to improve your knowledge and skill set so the company can grow.
• Commensurate with experience, benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# MISLSCDNTR181105.