The Qualitative Research Director/Sr. Director is responsible for designing, moderating and executing qualitative research projects for both existing and new accounts. The Qualitative Research Director meets with current and prospective clients, develops proposals, manages projects, moderates qualitative studies, and prepares and reviews deliverables for qualitative research projects. The Qualitative Research Director engages in a variety of marketing activities and may represent the client at market research or target industry conferences.
· Deepen existing client relationships to generate incremental business.
· Consult with clients on business issues and qualitative research design.
· Develop insightful proposals with innovative qualitative solutions to client problems.
· Moderate qualitative research studies (phone, in-person, online, etc.)
· Collaborate and direct research teams during qualitative project execution to ensure quality of results delivered to clients.
· Analyze and prepare insightful qualitative reports/presentations
· Mentor and train junior/senior staff in various aspects of qualitative research.
· Resolve sales or project delivery issues.
· Contribute to marketing communications (e.g., blog posts, articles, webinars, and conference papers) specific to qualitative research methodologies.
· Other responsibilities as may be assigned.
· All of our employees are responsible for and committed to the highest level of data security and client confidentiality.
· Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline (business, economics, sociology, political science, psychology).
· 7 to 10 years’ professional experience in a market research role with a qualitative focus, with at least 5 years’ experience in a client service capacity.
· 2 to 4 years’ relevant healthcare industry/sector experience.
· Proven practical experience with a wide array of qualitative market research solutions, including new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to sell market research services.
· Proven expertise with qualitative market research methods.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Expert proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Supervisory experience.
· Ability and willingness to travel (20-40%).
· Fluent in English.
Compensation: Base plus bonus commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref #QUALRSCH190403.