The Sales Reps will increase market share and sales in the prescribed region/area. Increase account base by servicing existing customers and expand account base through cold calling.
• Conducts weekly sales calls – includes servicing existing customer as well as cold calling potential customers (average 4-5 cold calls per week).
• Prepares weekly “Sales” and “Call” reports.
• Develops monthly strategy for sales calls and prepares monthly travel calendar based on that strategy.
• Conducts area market analysis of top accounts in each area – include top Dealers, top Contractors and top Builders.
• Researches area market product data to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased in the area to determine sales strategy.
• Grows market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals.
• Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customer’s showrooms.
• Conducts client follow-ups via phone calls, letters and/or emails.
• Establishes and maintains client files and performs timely follow up on programs and projects.
• 2 years experience natural stone/quartz highly preferred but not required
• Prior customer service experience is a plus
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under little or no supervision
• Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate solid time management and organizational skills
Compensations: Base plus commission, bonus, vehicle & gas allowance, benefits, 401k