Our North York based logistics client has been a leader in the North American logistics sector for 30 years. They are seeking a Sales Rep to further develop the business presence in Ontario and beyond.
- Identify business opportunities and develop new business.
- Prepare quotations and professional proposals for clients covering a full suite of logistics services.
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Oversee the development and reporting of competitive market analysis across the region.
- Attend and network within industry groups, trade shows and other similar events in an effective manner across the Region.
- Maintain a high level of expertise and knowledge of all products and services.
- Sales experience in the Freight Forwarding industry with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of Import and Export operations.
- Exemplify leadership qualities.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work in a fast pace environment.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ability to make formal presentations on a professional level to key executives and groups of industry experts.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Valid driver license, a dependable automobile and acceptable motor vehicle record.
Base/Commission plus expenses
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref # PLGSLSREP170608.