Our Toronto client, a retailer of ready-made kitchens, is looking for a Kitchen Designer to join their team. The successful candidate qualifies customers, executes kitchen design consultations, provides quotes and recommends product options to help customers realize their dream kitchens. If you are an individual with a passion for driving sales and customer service, this is the role for you!
- Act as the first point-of-contact by welcoming customers and offering assistance
- Ask open ended questions about customers’ projects in order to determine their needs
- Be enthusiastic and engage the customer. Understand customers’ projects and provide suggestions or walkthroughs of product offering
- Have a strong breadth of product knowledge, be able to answer questions and describe features and benefits of products
- Maintain relationship with customers in person, over the phone and via email throughout the entire design process to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep track and communicate with customers on orders and deliveries
- Maintain floor displays, stock and merchandise as required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales and customer service with preference to those with kitchen retail experience (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Rona, etc.)
- Proficiency with 20/20 Kitchen Design System kitchen planning software and MS office
- Ability to work Sundays
- Salary: $35,000 base with 2% – 5% commission of gross profit (potential total compensation of 75-85k)
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected]RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #KWKSA140609.