Our Scarborough based client, a world class distributor of Industrial, MRO, safety supplies, fasteners, fittings, cutting tools is looking to add an Industrial Sales Representative to its growing sales force. If you are looking for a family oriented environment with an emphasis on core values and work/life balance, this is the place for you!
In this key role, the industrial sales rep will be responsible for sales support and growth of an established territory.
• Maintain and develop existing customer base, while prospecting new customers.
• Provide product expertise to customers
• Keep up-to-date on product information and industry trends
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5 – 10 years sales experience
• Direct market experience in industrial distribution
• Fastener/MRO/Industrial supply product knowledge
• Familiar with both inside and outside sales practices
• Technical aptitude, with strong analytical skills
• High energy and highly motivated individual with strong customer focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook. Nice to have: Knowledge of SX Enterprise
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
• Establish and maintain strong partnership with customers and channel partners
• Ensure customer satisfaction through expedient RFQ response and great customer service
• Prospecting existing customers to identify opportunities for sales growth
• Positive attitude and approachability
• Disciplined self-starter with ability to multi-task
• Total compensation $60,000 – $120,000+ depending on performance
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Group health and dental coverage, 4 sick days
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref# KWRSLSREP130828.