• Promote, sell, and secure Fleet Card business with integrity using a relationship-based approach.
• Communicate the Company’s fleet card offering to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting the best suited option for their needs.
• Manage ongoing customer relations when needed.
• Quote pricing, prepare sales proposals and sales presentations.
• Embrace product knowledge training and be able to educate the customers and prospects on the Company’s features and benefits.
• Prospect and develop strategic alliances and partnerships with customers.
• Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects by engaging in the following:
o Conduct phone calls to prospective customers.
o Gather and post critical data about the prospects on spreadsheet
o Conduct follow up calls to prospective customers who have received marketing material.
o Manage active sales process follow up through to closing of sales.
o Monitor post-sales follow up to ensure customer uses the card.
• Keeps abreast of marketing conditions, competitive advantages, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with operations and technical service areas.
Desired Experience/Skills and Qualification:
• 5-7 years professional Fleet Cars sales experience
• Proficient in reviewing contracts and compliance documents
• Management skills – Time management, Project management, Territorial management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Customer Service, Negotiation
• Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals
• Closing Skills
Compensation – Base to 35k plus Commission (expected total comp 100k+), Medical & 401k