Recruiting For Less – Our Rochester NY/ Raleigh NC life-sciences market research clients is looking for a Sales Leader experienced in client management and consultative selling in a relevant professional services or healthcare environment. This role will engage in a variety of marketing activities and will represent our clients at market research or target industry conferences. Knowledge of the following is desirable: primary market research, market access & pricing, brand management and commercialization strategies.
Working collaboratively with the research teams, you will contribute to relationships with key clients, with a primary focus on insight generation and integrating knowledge from various engagements.
This role can work remotely. Travel up to 75%.
• Actively pursue new US and global client relationships within new accounts, and to a lesser degree within existing accounts
o Maintaining/expanding prospects database in salesforce.com
o Outbound and inbound account management.
• Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
o Proactively develop/execute a lead generation plan
o Attend industry conferences to develop industry expertise and new client contacts
• Bring deep healthcare industry understanding and context to the client relationship, including strategic and tactical client recommendations based on a deep understanding of the client’s own business strategies and operating environment
• Guides and enhances compelling proposals that demonstrate outstanding research design to meet client needs within applicable constraints
• Work with senior management team to develop and execute corporate marketing strategy
• Responsible for and committed to the highest level of data security and client confidentiality
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ years’ experience selling professional/consulting services, healthcare market research preferred
• Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales results
• Must have a thorough knowledge of primary market research
• Able to maintain positive attitude, and socially at ease, in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities
• Highly proficient computer skills including MS Office, Outlook and CRM (salesforce.com)
• Ability to work well independently, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Fluent in English
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
• Former experience as a healthcare market research practice leader is preferred, but not required.
Compensation: Base plus Commission commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. #VPBD180920.