This role works remotely from a home office.
● Create, implement and optimize all web, PPC, SEO, marketing database, social media, email and display advertising campaigns.
● Manage advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms
● Optimize campaigns regularly to improve performance, drive down costs, and increase revenue and ROI for clients
● Develop and update any necessary dashboards and reports to present the complete picture to clients, with key performance indicators (clicks, conversions, customers, conversion ratios, etc.)
● Work directly with the principal to review digital marketing efforts, make recommendations and drive the overall strategy forward
● Analyze and gain a deep understanding of website performance, clicks, visitors, costs and ROI
● Manage the email marketing programs client, including list management, campaign execution and reporting
● Proven ability to successfully develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
● Experience with running digital advertising campaigns, including Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, Display Advertising, with strong technical knowledge of these platforms.
● Advanced with Google Analytics with an ability to interpret website statistics data and make recommendations accordingly
● Experience preparing, executing and reporting on social media campaigns
● Experience preparing, executing and reporting on email marketing campaigns
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
● An analytical, numbers-based approach to problems
• Salary to 45K commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #DGTLMKTGTOR.