Recruiting For Less – – Our greater New York area (Hasbrouck NJ) client, is a cutting-edge digital media/content generation firm. They are looking for a Jr. Account Manager to drive sales for their retail technology/industry focused digital publication. Their readership of 50,000+ includes a variety of retail executives charged with building effective strategies to attract and retain customers.
This role works closely with solution providers and tech companies in the booming categories of e-commerce, personalization, mobile marketing and omnichannel, developing custom marketing programs to engage their readership through a blend of interactive content, digital display ads, webcasts, events and lead gen. Clients and partners include: Salesforce, Aptos, Deloitte, Oracle and IBM among many others.
This role has workplace/home office flexibility.
• Create lasting relationships
• Manage the entire sales process from first contact to account and campaign management.
• Researching accounts and apply Social Selling techniques to learn about their solutions, competitive positioning and marketing strategy.
• Develop programs that help to achieve your clients goals while allowing you to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
• Manage sales pipeline and develop and execute strategy for long-term client relationships.
• Arrange and host both in-person, as well as online meetings using tools such as Join.me or GoToMeeting.
• Utilize all of the tools we make available including Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc to keep accurate records of your outreach, pipeline and account records.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively via email
• Understanding of and interest in trends in digital marketing
• Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as ability to operate under minimal supervision.
• 3+ years experience managing accounts or in account development within new media, with a proven track record of success
• Prior experience engaging and accelerating new leads and making new connections
• Understanding of the sales cycle and solution selling process
• Experience in the B2B publishing space
• BS/BA degree
• 70-85k plus commission, vacation, benefits, flexible work hours
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# ACCTMGR180622.