Recruiting For Less – – Our Gardner based manufacturing client is looking for a 2nd shift (3-11) Maintenance Technician. This role is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving both injection machines and automation problems. Additional tasks will include preventative maintenance, building maintenance and occasional mold changes.
This role is required to work 4 – 8 hours one day every weekend (paid 1.5x)
• Must be able to use the correct measures to return machines and equipment to their manufacturing operational condition within a reasonable amount of time.
• Knowledge and use of hydraulic fluids and lubricants. Must be able to troubleshoot to component level, including pumps, valves, and various sensor brands, types, along with the adjustments thereof.
• Die changing experience required and 4 & 6 axis robotic experience needed.
• Basic maintenance skills such as welding, torch cutting, etc., and fabricating automation parts using Vertical Milling machine and Horizontal Lathe.
• Must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience. Electrical and pneumatics experience preferred.
• Must be able to understand and work from written and/or verbal instructions.
• Must be able to understand the basic English language.
• Must be able to lift and stack materials up to and in excess of 70 lbs.
Salary: $20-22/hour, 2 weeks vacation, 5 days sick leave, Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# ACMAINTECH180621.