Our central Toronto client, an established sub-prime automotive lender is looking for a Sales Director to oversee all business development and sales initiatives. In this role you will leverage your extensive network of dealer and industry relationships to drive sales, while developing and maintaining new business opportunities and growing existing customer relationships.
The Sales Director is expected to increase the revenue of the company and increase market share.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
• Responsible for retaining and expanding existing dealership relationships
• Set targets and develop, implement, review and revise quarterly plans focusing on identifying client needs and opportunities that will result in meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Review and monitor sales and service performance against plan, identify gaps, and share best practices.
• Regularly correspond with dealers regarding lending requirements and programs.
• Build rapport with dealership Financial Services Managers, Sales Managers and Owners to strengthen and promote strong business relationships.
• Provide timely and effective problem resolution, escalating customer issues as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Maintain an awareness of competitive industry trends
Education & Experience:
• 5+ years sub-prime auto lending business development
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Self-motivator; ability to self-manage time and effort to achieve desired results.
• A commitment to customer service.
• Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
• Base plus bonuses commensurate with experience, Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please quote job ref #GGSLSDIR170913.