Recruiting For Less – Our Moorestown NJ based client provides fine linens & bedding, amenities, small appliances and paper products to the hospitality and healthcare industries throughout the world. They are looking for an experienced linens or hospitality/healthcare industry Sales Rep to join their team.
This role can work remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly quotas
• Develop, identify and close new leads
• Maintain a pro-active selling approach, including face-to-face cold calling as well as telephone cold calling
• Attend industry events, both locally and nationally to promote EarthCam products
• Provide quality customer service and follow up post-sale
• Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities
• Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to keep abreast of changes in the market
• Contribute to research efforts in new products
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Negotiate with various level of management
• “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of business
• Prior sales experience in linens or the hospitality/healthcare sector.
• PC & mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches
• Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
• Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual
40-50k base + commission (yr 1), this role should be earning 90 -100k after 5-7 years. Benefits.
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# SLSLS181115.