Our NJ based client provides webcam technology and managed services consisting of live streaming video, time-lapse cameras and photography documentation for corporate clients and government agencies in major cities around the world. They are currently expanding into the Minneapolis, MN area and are seeking a self-motivated, highly efficient, and energetic B2B Sales Representatives to fill non-capped commission + salary + draw positions in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of company products and services, exceeding monthly quotas
- Develop, identify and close new leads
- Maintain a pro-active selling approach, including face-to-face cold calling as well as telephone cold calling
- Attend industry events, both locally and nationally to promote EarthCam products
- Provide quality customer service and follow up post-sale
- Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities
- Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to keep abreast of changes in the market
- Contribute to research efforts in new products
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Negotiate with various level of management
- “Hunter” sales orientation with ability to build a book of business
- Strong technological acumen
- BS/BA preferred
- 2+ years B2B selling experience with demonstrated success
- Prior experience in any of the following industries is a plus: construction, transportation, government, tourism, commercial real estate, hospitality, international business
- PC & mobile computing skills, including presentation creation and internet searches
- Experience thriving in a commission-driven environment
- Energetic, professional, ambitious and dynamic individual
Base + commission and draw, excellent salaries, benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development – all to create an entrepreneurial, invigorating and satisfying environment.
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Job ref# EC180209.