Our Toronto-based client, a GTA leader in the treatment of chemical dependency and alcohol & drug rehab is in need of a Sales & Marketing Manager to be responsible of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, creating and achieving sales objectives, and leading a team of sales professionals. The successful candidate should demonstrate exceptional leadership and management skills and proven ability to meet sales targets.
- Set sales targets and provide guidance to inspire exceptional performance across the sales team, meeting all sales targets
- Develop strategic action plans for the sales team and lead its implementation
- Construct and execute business development and marketing plans to ensure revenue growth
- Collaborates with Marketing partners to manage assigned budgets, prioritize resources; and monitor effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing investment
- Initiates project analyses and uses a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations and uncover business drivers and growth opportunities
- Develops and manages sales personnel
- Assesses, analyzes and provides quarterly results of sales personnel productivity
- Liaise with marketing partners to establish clean flow of teamwork between sales and marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager and marketing management capacity
- University/College degree preferred in Marketing & Communications
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in establishing & recommending realistic sales goals for the company
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of marketing, particularly online media
- Highly effective project management experience from end to end processes
- A proven ability to execute long and short term sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent written, verbal communication and time management skills.
- Salary: $100-110K total with 45-50K base commensurate with experience
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Car allowance
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #CCASMMGR141126.