Regional Sales Executive
Our Toronto-based client, an established importer / wholesaler of top-of-the-line foodservice equipment is in need of a Regional Sales Executive to manage and grow an existing customer base within the territory of Ontario. Responsible for several product lines and brands, the successful candidate should have a proven track record generating revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
· Manage assigned accounts and day-to-day sales operations within Ontario
· Forecast, set, monitor and meet sales goals
· Manage reporting of sales forecasts, results and market dynamics at a regional level
· Identify and drive best practices to develop strategies to maximize revenue opportunity with existing customer base
· Identify at-risk accounts and develop appropriate retention plans
· Interact with customers to establish a clear understanding of their business needs and to maintain strong relationships, coordinate resolution of customer issues and manage customer satisfaction
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in foodservice equipment and outside sales
· Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Strong English written and verbal communication required
· Track record of consistently achieving quota and strategic objectives
· Salary: $80-90K total compensation, commensurate with experience
· Vacation: 2 weeks
· Medical & Dental Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #RFRSE150706.