Project Coordinator – Product Research
Our Brampton-based product research client is seeking and bright and young individual as their Project Coordinator. This role requires strong organizational skills and high attention to detail, as well as exceptional command of the English language to be able to lead and manage consumer product/sensory projects throughout the project’s life cycle. We are seeking candidate who are eager to learn and grow with the company under the training and guidance of the Project Manager. New university graduates welcome!
- Be the face of the company: build and maintain relationships with the project client with proper communication and follow-up, updates and resolutions of issues that may arise
- Contribute and improve the company: Participate in weekly progress meetings with Project Managers and Kitchen Coordinators to make sure the project in on track, resource planning and report on project’s progression
- Develop contracts, screeners and questionnaires based on project-specific design and parameters provided by the client
- Review data and reports for spelling, grammar and accuracy before sending to the client
- Ensure the timely completion of studies, reports and project invoicing.
- Coordinate projects and manage Project Coordinators from satellite locations across Canada and the US, provide direction, support and motivation to project teams
- Assist senior management and colleagues with supplementary duties as needed
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Experimental Design (developing screeners, questionnaires, data, reports) and Statistics is an asset
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), SPSS is an asset
- University/College degree required, Nutrition, Food Science, Psychology, Social Studies or R&D educational background an asset
- Open to flexible hours
- Salary: $35K
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Full Benefits, 3% RRSP contributions
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #CTPC170306.