Recruiting For Less – – Our central Toronto client is a quickly growing online financial business. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, that will take their current outsourced advertising and bring it in house. This role will develop, execute, track and heighten our digital marketing. You will be primarily responsible for driving consumers to use their service!
Our environment is lively and collaborative.
● Create, implement and optimize all web, PPC, SEO, marketing database, social media, email and display advertising campaigns.
● Manage advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms
● Optimize campaigns regularly to improve performance, drive down costs, and increase revenue and ROI for the business
● Develop and update any necessary dashboards and reports to present the complete picture to senior management, with key performance indicators (clicks, conversions, customers, conversion ratios, etc.)
● Work directly with executive team to review digital marketing efforts, make recommendations and drive the overall strategy forward
● Be the go-to person in the company for all things related to digital marketing, including reporting on website performance, ad campaign performance, budgets, return on investment
● Analyze and gain a deep understanding of website performance, clicks, visitors, costs and return on investment
● Manage the email marketing program for the business, including list management, campaign execution and reporting
● Work with, evaluate and onboard vendors as required to bring new, innovative technologies and strategies that improve business performance, revenue and profitability.
● Proven ability to successfully develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
● Experience with running digital advertising campaigns, including Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, Display Advertising, with strong technical knowledge of these platforms.
● Advanced with Google Analytics with an ability to interpret website statistics data and make recommendations accordingly
● Experience preparing, executing and reporting on social media campaigns
● Experience preparing, executing and reporting on email marketing campaigns
● Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
● An analytical, numbers-based approach to problems
● Experience in a high-volume consumer-oriented start-up a plus
● Previous experience in financial lending a PLUS
• 50-60k, benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #MCMKTG180705.