Physician Outreach Coordinator
Our Toronto –based client, a leader in assisted hearing medical devices, is in need of a Physician Outreach Coordinator responsible for calling on physicians within Southern Ontario. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for physician outreach, marketing feedback, and relationship building efforts to increase incoming referrals to our client’s clinics from local physicians.
The successful candidate will act as a brand ambassador, promote relations with physicians and improve on practices to maintain positive relationships with physicians. To succeed in this role you must be prepared to roll up your sleeves at the micro level to get the job done. This position serves a large territory (Southern Ontario), travel is required. You must have your own vehicle.
• Create and develops annual, monthly and weekly outreach plans
• Initiate calls to physicians with the objectives of introducing the company
• Develop and nurture relationships by offering targeted solutions to address referral sources as needed
• Log all call information to identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential referral sources
• Develop and send marketing collateral materials and communications to physician offices
• Promote the products and services of the organization in the marketplace
• Schedule visits to physicians in targeted areas to further establish the brand and drive patient referrals into clinics
• Establish and maintain brand awareness through physicians, lunch ‘n learns, seminars and community education efforts
• Manages the current CRM and tracking mechanisms for effective relations efforts
• Report to Marketing Manager on a weekly basis
• A Bachelor’s degree (Arts or Science)
• Background in healthcare an asset
• Marketing, communications or business development experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Email
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel. You must have your own vehicle
• Salary: $35,000 base + commission
• 2 weeks’ vacation
• Travel expenses
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #HSORC150323.