Our Dallas based client, a Latino market grocery store chain is looking for a Marketing Associate to support their growth and expand into other markets. They are looking to add 1 – 2 stores a year. Reporting to the COO the successful candidate will market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports. This position is responsible for development and coordination of supplier marketing campaigns, as well as managing the supplier funding that is associated with these programs for a Latin Market grocery company.
- Plan and execute marketing projects and campaigns
- Work with agencies to design, plan and follow through with promotional events
- Conduct market research analysis to prepare reports for executive level briefings
- Analyze and research competitive products and environment
- Plan and attend industry trade shows and conventions
- Collaborates with the Sales department via providing market trends, product analysis and new product information
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in a retail grocery/supermarket or restaurant setting
- Business degree with a marketing focus or major
- Exceptional technical skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Ppt) and ACCPAC
- 25% travel, some international
Salary: commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #MMMKTG161028.