Our Scarborough based client, a world class distributor of Industrial, MRO, safety supplies, fasteners, fittings, cutting tools is looking to add an Inside Sales Associate to its growing sales force. The Inside Sales Associate plays a key role in developing internal and external customer relationships with sales reps, customers and vendors. If you are looking for a family oriented environment with an emphasis on core values and work/life balance, this is the place for you!
Responsible for responding to customer phone calls and emails relating to industrial supply quotations; new product requests, and general inquiries.
• Provide fastener, tool and safety product expertise to customers
• Responsible for customer consultations and preparation of detailed quotes
• Parts sourcing from approved vendor lists, ensuring all appropriate vendor discounts are applied
• Keep up-to-date on product information and industry trends
• Support, leverage and build internal customer relationships and assist outside sales reps in maintaining and building future business with customers
• Team specialist for rigging inspection (training to be provided)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years Customer Service and Sales experience preferably in the industrial market space
• High energy and highly motivated individual with strong customer focus
• Fastener/MRO/Industrial supply product knowledge an asset
• Safety PPE equipment and Rigging product knowledge an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Outlook. Nice to have: Knowledge of SX Enterprise
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
• Strong team player with a “can-do” attitude and passion for excellence
• Professional phone manner. Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
• Punctual, Reliable, Confidential, and Conscientious
• Adaptability to change, takes initiative. Ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
• Disciplined self-starter with ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills, ability to establish & manage priorities with a drive to complete assigned tasks
– Ability to influence others and develop customer relationships
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong thinking and analytical skills
– Strong business acumen and sense of urgency
• Salary: $32,000 – $45,000 plus profit sharing bonus
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Group health and dental coverage, 4 sick days
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref# KWRNSDSLS130828.