Our central Toronto-based client, an established sub-prime automotive lender is looking for an Inside/Outside Sales professional to close inside sales and generate additional outside sales opportunities. In this role you will leverage your extensive network of dealer and industry relationships to drive sales, while developing and maintaining new business opportunities and growing existing customer relationships.
This role owns dealer relationship management for the company, as the primary interface between the company and the dealer community. The intent is that this role in time can assume the Sales Leader role for the organization overseeing all business development and sales initiatives.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for retaining and expanding existing dealership relationships
- Regularly correspond with dealers regarding lending requirements and programs.
- Build rapport with dealership Financial Services Managers, Sales Managers and Owners to strengthen and promote strong business relationships.
- Provide timely and effective problem resolution, escalating customer issues as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develop additional sales opportunities
- Maintain an awareness of competitive industry trends
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years sub-prime auto lending business development
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivator; ability to self-manage time and effort to achieve desired results.
- A commitment to customer service.
- Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize.
- Base plus bonus commensurate with experience, Benefits
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please quote job ref #GGSLS180222.