Our north Toronto based client, an office furniture manufacturer, is looking for a Director of Sales to lead their North American expansion. Leveraging an established dealer distribution model, the Sales Director will lead a team of Sales reps and seek out new dealers to expand market penetration into both current and untapped markets.
This location for this role is open to anywhere in North America.
• Conduct lead generation and identify new dealer distribution opportunities – a “Hunter” role
• Develop bids, lead proposals and competitive tenders with speed and accuracy
• Develop, build and strengthen key dealer relationships
• Develop brand presence in this marketplace
• Develop and implement detailed sales plans that include objectives to achieve sales and growth targets
• Analyze sales results and variances, plan and execute corrective actions to meet performance targets. Provide senior management with order forecasts and territory updates in a timely manner.
• Active participation in threat/risk reviews, senior level proposals, presentations and contract negotiations
• Liaise with our clients on a regular basis to gauge their satisfaction with our products and services. Lead organizational resources to address any specific concerns.
• Proactively recognize both competitive and customer market trends
Here’s What You’ll Likely Bring:
• You have experience selling and developing relationships with office furniture dealers
• You’ve demonstrated a history of being able to meet sales quotas and targets
• You’ve been successful at closing new business sales revenues
• You are highly motivated and Customer-focused
• You have shown the ability to meet aggressive growth targets
• You’re able to open doors and build relationships quickly
• You have a dedication to self-development and training
• You are passionate about growing new business
• You have excellent strategic and tactical sales skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
• Candidates must be eligible to travel to both Canada and the USA
• 80 – 120k+ Commission
• Medical / Dental Benefits
• 2 weeks vacation
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada/US depending on residence without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref# SLSDIR170831.