Appliance Sales Associates – Commission
One of the GTAs largest private appliance retailers is ramping up for a nationwide expansion.
After growing in leaps and bounds throughout the recession, our client has set its sights on
establishing a nationwide brand.
We are looking for sales professionals who excel at our Four Pillars of Success to help lead the
Pride: Do you take pride in your customers, your product and your workplace?
Passion: Are you passionate about customer service? Do the little details matter to you?
Perfection: Do you strive for perfection?
Professionalism: Are you cool and calm under pressure?
If you exemplify the Four Pillars, we need to talk!
- Able to assist customers through the entire appliance purchase experience
- Maintain up to date product knowledge, be current on the latest features and trends
- Able to sell the breadth of a big-box chain with the customer focus of the local appliance
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail appliance sales
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy interacting with people
- Strong work ethic, coupled with exuberant enthusiasm and energy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure
- Sun – Fri work week
- Employee discounts
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be
contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Please send applications to [email protected] with job ref# CASSASS120726