Multi-Unit Residential Property Manager
Our Toronto based client, is searching for a property manager to join its growing property management team, managing a mid-sized portfolio of apartment buildings in Southern Ontario and the GTA.
Position Summary: The Property Manager is responsible for overseeing day to day property operations, rent collection, preparation of monthly reports, budgeting and tenant relations to meet client service deliverables.
• Ability to develop business plans for apartment building budgets
• Skilled in negotiations with Suppliers and Tradespeople
• Understanding of apartment buildings and their components in Ontario
• Experience in property management, asset and financial management
• Experience in renovations, construction, and/or trades management
• Experience dealing with rental properties, tenants and landlord/tenant board relations in Ontario
• 5+ years property management experience
• Post-Secondary education completion (ideally in a related field)
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs
• 40 – 55k Commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref# SKPROPMGR160211