Logistics Coordinator/Manager – Retail Appliances
As one of the GTAs largest private appliance retailers our client is growing in leaps and bounds. They are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their expanding team. Working closely with the Logistics Lead this role will be responsible for order process management, routing and delivery personnel as well as inventory management.
• Track warehouse inventories and coordinate shipments
• Manage and monitor shipments and ensure accurate delivery of all products
• Manage delivery fleet and staff, schedule delivery drivers for maximum output efficiency
• Provide ongoing training and support to delivery team, on the road and on customer interfacing
• Work hours will alternate from 7:30am – 4:00pm and 12:00pm – 8:30pm
• 1 – 3 years of experience in an operations role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Total comp including bonus $45,000 – $60,000 (commensurate with experience)
• Vacation – 2 weeks
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected] and quote job ref #CASLCM150306.