As one of the GTAs largest private appliance retailers and ecommerce vendors our client is growing in leaps and bounds. They are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis. If you enjoy coding challenges and working in a great environment this is the role for you!
The developer must be an expert in PHP and MySQL and have the ability to work with legacy code. The developer will work under a senior lead developer and complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
Do you exemplify the Four Pillars of Success? If you do we want to talk to you!
Pride: Do you take pride in your team, your customers, your product and your workplace?
Passion: Are you passionate about customer service? Do the little details matter to you?
Perfection: Do you strive for perfection? Do you motivate others to meet your standards?
Professionalism: Are you cool and calm under pressure?
The Right Candidate Will Be….
- Capable of thriving in a continuous learning environment
- Excited about web development and programming
- Efficient at multitasking and prioritizing multiple projects
- Attentive to details to ensure that errors and mistakes are minimized
- Website and content maintenance
- Seeking out new technologies that will improve product development and website functionality
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility while following web standards (including W3 compliance)
- 5 – 10 years PHP, MySQL
- 2 years Java
- Salary $90,000 – $110,000 commensurate with experience
- Vacation – 2 weeks
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to [email protected]RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #CASWBDPR140612.