Our Houston-based client, the #1 hardwood entry door company in the country is in need of a Sales Manager for one of its new door products. This role is responsible for driving sales penetration beyond the company’s “backyard”. So far this door has been the company’s most successful new product launch ever!
No door or building materials industry experience is necessary. If you are a natural salesperson with B-to-B sales experience looking for a great sales role this is it!
• Service existing accounts
• Establish new account throughout the US
• Resolve customer issues/complaints
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of products
• Keeps records of customers and sales prospects
• Minimum 3+ years’ B-to-B sales experience
• CRM familiarity
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Cold calling experience
• Strong English written and verbal communication required
• Salary: 40 – 45k plus commission
• Medical & Dental, 401k
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Please send applications to Resumes@RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #GCSLSMGR170105.