Sales Executive – Parking Equipment
Our Mississauga client, a leader in the North American parking equipment market, is looking for an experienced sale executive to assume responsibility for the GTA territory. This role is the top sales person in the company and may also have oversight of the entire sales team. The successful candidate will be established and experienced in the parking equipment sector with strong connections and relationships.
We are looking for a sales professional to lead the charge. Are you willing to step up to the challenge?
• Leverage your existing relationship base to the benefit of the business
• Use your industry sales experience, leadership, and interpersonal skills to inspire exceptional performance across the sales team, meeting all sales targets
• 10+ years of experience in the parking equipment industry
• Established relationships and connections in the industry
• Expert product knowledge and industry trends
• A proven ability to execute long and short term sales strategies
• Ability to lead, empower, delegate, motivate, inspire and generate buy-in
• 90k Base plus commission & performance bonuses
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to email@example.com and quote job reference #CPESMGR121031.