Sales Associate – Tiles & Flooring
Our Toronto-based client, a downtown home building and renovation centre is in need of a Sales Representative to be a part of the floor and tiles department. The successful candidate should demonstrate a passion for driving sales and customer service in a retail environment.
• Greet customers
• Assist customers in making purchases through recommendation and product demonstration
• Interact with building professionals to build and complete purchase orders
• Conduct sales transactions with a POS system
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in retail sales
• University/College degree preferred
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High energy, self-motivated and driven to succeed in sales
• Salary: $16-18/hr commensurate with experience
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to resumes@RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #NCLTSA150626.