Business Development Associate
Our Windsor-based client, an engineering and design firm in laser engraving and texturing is currently seeking to grow their team with the addition of a Business Development Associate. The objective of the Business Development Associate is to grow the business by developing and nurturing long term relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders of the target market. The successful candidate should demonstrate a background in industrial design and texturing and engraving equipment, as well as strong professionalism and high integrity.
• Meet sales revenue and profit margin targets established by ownership.
• Develop and grow long term relationships with decision makers and stakeholders in the industry
• Participate in the development of the market strategy.
• Execute the tactical sales plan
• Prepare Quotes
• Overall account management & client satisfaction.
• Implement and maintain the CRM system
• Uphold the reputation and integrity of the company
• Conduct one-self based on the values of the company
• Be a Team Player
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a related industry e.g. Tool & Mold, Plastics, Texturing & Engraving equipment, industrial design
• Hands-on experience with CAD/CAM required
• Demonstrated knowledge of injection mold texturing is preferred and a significant asset
• University/College degree required in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or Business Degree. Bachelor of Engineering an asset
• Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), CRM experience an asset
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and time management skills
• Up to 50% travel required, attendance at North American trade shows required
• Salary: commensurate with experience
• Vacation: 2 weeks
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to Resumes@RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #ILTBDA160510.