Associate Director of Marketing & Programming
Our Toronto-based client, an investment research and consulting firm is in need of an Associate Director of Marketing & Programming to be responsible for supporting marketing and business development initiatives, programs and events, and all communications surrounding the business. The successful candidate should demonstrate flexibility and openness to new and wildly different challenges, able to readjust priorities as needed.
· Coordinate, organize and manage all programs and events including Lunch & Learns, charitable functions and special events for prospects and clients
· Generate monthly e-newsletters and create white papers, educational content and promotional materials for internal and external communication
· Maintain website, social media activities and media relations
· Manage database and critical social networks for the company, including business development leads & prospects, referral networks, co-investors, clients and vendors
· Identify business development and partnership opportunities
· Manage the activities of the company’s charity foundation that supports the donation activities of the partners, and serves as the vehicle for the firm’s corporate social responsibility activities
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing and/or program development
· University/College degree required in Communications, Marketing or a related field
· Strong computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Sharepoint an asset
· Experience in financial services an asset
· Skilled in Database Management and Web Management (WordPress)
· Salary: $40-60K + Bonus, commensurate with experience
· Vacation: 2 weeks
We thank all those who apply however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. Please send applications to Resumes@RecruitingForLess.com and quote job ref #PQADMP150619.